martes, 15 de septiembre de 2009

A bit about me...!


Hi, there! My name’s Nerio Teran but you can call me Nerio. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in San Francisco. I’m 17 years old and I study engineering at URBE...

I love music, studying English, talking on the phone with my friends, pizza , chocolate and my family!!

I hate onions, smoking, listening vallenatos, getting up early on the weekend, injustice, and washing the dishes.

My dream is go to LAS VEGAS! and go to visit The Eiffel Tower in Paris.

About English, I love to learn new languages. I think English is very important. I listen to music and watch TV in English (i love show two and half men).

3 comentarios:

  1. Nerio,
    I also hate washing dishes. I usually leave the washing up until I have no more plates or bowls to eat from, then I do one big cleanup of the dishes.

    Welcome to you and your classmates. Thanks for joining the blogging challenge.

    Could you make sure that Name/URL is one of the choices for commenting profile below, as most students aren't google or blogger.

    Miss W. http://wyatt67.edublogs.org

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello everyone! My name is Mrs. King. I teach Music, Computers and Gifted classes at a small, rural school district in Missouri, USA. Some students in my Gifted classes have entered the Student Blogging Challenge. I look forward to learning more about you during this challenge. Feel free to stop by my blog and see what some of the music students are up to.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi all!! thanks for your comments, well to know that I have them on a new project is about making money online, and created an account on neobux .. they let me see some ads for money (I get paid for viewing ads) is great but not if it's true, I'm trying to see how it goes .. well I say goodbye and I leave my link to join and help me:http://www.neobux.com/?r=Nerio0901 so likewise as "referrals" like this give me more opportunity to earn some extra money .. thank you very much and I look good help me bye!...

    ResponderEliminar